Website Mainstream Fiber Networks
About Mainstream Fiber:
At Mainstream Fiber Networks, we’re more than just a fiber optic internet company: we’re a Hoosier based team dedicated to propelling the digital revolution forward, and we believe that investing in our employees is the cornerstone of success.
About the Role:
The role of Sales Representative is responsible for selling MSFN’s products by identifying leads and educating consumers on our products. As a Sales Representative the focus will be on bringing in new residential and business customer growth.
Why should you join our Team:
- Temp to hire, Full-time Position
- Pay Range: $16 per hour plus commission
- Flexible shift hours, expectation of 40 hours a week.
- Access to Company Benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-Funded Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts on Company Services
- Achieve customer growth and hit sales targets each month.
- Complete both door-to-door sales as well as phone sales as needed.
- Identify prospects and leads.
- Track and monitor your work.
- Learn the product that you are selling and educate the consumer.
- Follow policy and procedures along with company workflows.
- Knowledge of our Market Area and Customer Base
- Knowledge of Indiana counties (preferred)
- Provide feedback from customers to Sales Manager
- Present and prepare reports when needed.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- HSD, or equivalent education, is required.
- Proven experience in sales or customer service-based role.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance
- Ability to handle high call volume.
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Ability to grow professionally in your role.
After submitting your application, if your skills and experience align well with the position, you will move on to the next stages in the interviewing process. Even if this particular role doesn’t work out, rest assured that you remain part of our network. This ensures that all our recruiters will have access to your profile, broadening your potential opportunities
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.