Website Caesars Southern Indiana
$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
$19.00 an hour. Promote and maintain the utmost integrity and the highest caliber customer service to all patrons/team members of Caesars Southern Indiana. To protect company assets while maintaining a safe and secured entertainment atmosphere. To provide the standard of medical care that exceeds expectations. Safeguards Company assets.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Report to work fit and ready to work on time daily as scheduled. Checks schedule daily to learn of any changes necessary to accommodate unplanned business conditions.
- Communicates with coordinator, supervisor or department head regarding any and all needs affecting work performance, completion of duties, attendance and guest service.
- As directed, properly uses time keeping equipment and systems to record all time worked. Adheres to posted schedule and as adjusted by the manager, relating to work hours, breaks, duty schedule or station/duty assignments.
- Read, understand and practice all policies and procedures as outlined in the Team Member Handbook. Asks for assistance if unable to read or understand any items contained in the handbook. Takes appropriate action to report any policy violations or problems as outline the handbook, either to the supervisor/manager or the Human Resources Department.
- Make suggestions to appropriate supervisor/manager regarding any suggestions for improving guest service, department or job efficiency.
- Reports to Manager any items requiring maintenance or repair. Pays particular attention to safety related matters and reports such items immediately. If dangerous, take precautions to prevent injury until help arrives to respond to the situation. (Example: An open, raised carpet seam in a busy walkway in which someone might catch his/her foot and fall)
- Reports to manager, supervisor and Security Officer any incidents involving illness or injury to self or others, and any accidents or onset of illness incidents witnessed involving guests or other team members.
- Responsible to maintain confidentiality of all matter regarding guest, team members and the business operations. Required cooperating with Company officials during an investigation.
- Follows proper procedures for lost and found of personal items, found money or gaming tokens. (Contact Security Officer)
- Prepare Patron Accident Reports and Security Incident Reports.
- Escorts cheques, tokens, cash and patrons as directed.
- Collects and transports drop boxes to the storage/holding area.
- Report all accidents and incidents to the immediate Security Supervisor.
- Maintain guest and team member relations.
- Renders medical assistance/care as needed and/or requested.
- Maintains appropriate Emergency Medical Technician’s certifications as outlined under Indiana Code 16-31-3 and 836 IAC 1-3-5.
- Responsible for maintaining medical inventory supplies.
- Responsible for complying and fulfilling all established policies and procedures as outlined by the Medical Director, relating to the use and maintenance of the Semi Automatic External Defibrillator.
- Will cooperate with any and all internal and external agencies, providing statements if necessary, on medical liability claims.
- Any and all related job duties as requested, even if not part of the regular job description, particularly if it affects safety of any individual and/or guest service.
- Enforces Company policies, procedures and rules as they apply to the Internal Control Manual, Human Resources’ Manual, and Security Manual as well as the Indiana Gaming Commission Manual.
- Will perform as a Security Officer when not in the performance rendering medical assistance.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Prior security experience is desired but not mandatory.
- Must be fully licensed, including CPR certified, in the state of Indiana as an Emergency Medical Technician.
- Must pass an Indiana Gaming Commission background investigation.
- Must learn all Caesars Indiana Security policies and procedures.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Previous EMT experience is strongly desired.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time (minimum of four hours).
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency while performing tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the casino; from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalator.
- Must be able to lift, carry and/or push a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, twist, turn, push, pull, grasp objects and the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
To apply for this job please visit fa-eunv-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com.