Website Caesars Southern Indiana
Job Summary: With a friendly, upbeat and positive attitude, responds as necessary to all medical emergencies and requests for aid. Creates a safe and fun environment for our guests and our employees. Also, minimizes risk to persons and property while protecting company assets.
Qualifications: Must be EMT certified in the state of Indiana and retain certification during employment. A high school degree or equivalent is required. Prior security and/or military/law enforcement experience is preferred. Must possess a valid US drivers license. Upbeat and positive attitude are a must, along with good communication skills. Must have a professional appearance and be a team player.
Essential Job Functions:
· Renders medical assistance as needed or requested.
· Maintains inventory of medical equipment.
· Safeguards company assets, including team members and guests.
· Prepares detailed reports as required.
· Escorts chips and cash as required.
· Addresses any individual found in areas not authorized, other than Indiana Gaming Commission Members or Agents.
· Escorts guests and team members as directed or requested.
· Fulfills station bill requirements as regulated by the Coast Guard.
· Collects and transports drop boxes to the storage/holding area.
· Monitors turnstiles and employee ramp to ensure no one under 21 years of age enters the casino.
· Controls and monitors the assigned post to minimize risk and ensure a safe environment for guests and team members.
· Attempts to maintain law and order on property in conjunction with local law enforcement agencies.
· Ensures no alcohol comes in or leaves the property in accordance with the state excise law.
· Patrols the grounds in a mobile vehicle.
· Manages calls, computer, and radio traffic in the dispatch office.
Any and all other job duties as assigned
Qualifications:Physical, Mental and Environmental Demands:
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time (4-6 hours).
- Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the property and from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalator.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.; and, have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop and kneel.
- Responds to visual and aural cues.
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing second hand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Must qualify for, obtain, and maintain a gaming license from the Indiana Gaming Commission. Must possess a valid US drivers license. Must qualify for, obtain and maintain an EMT-B certification with the State of Indiana.
Horseshoe reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary
To apply for this job please visit edmn.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.