Website Mainstream Fiber Networks
About Mainstream Fiber:
“Providing leading edge fiber-optic and broadband solutions in the communities we work and serve”
Mainstream Fiber Networks is a homegrown Hoosier company dedicated to helping customers like you connect to a better life – at work, at home, or at play. Our mission is to provide fast, reliable, fiber optic internet to underserved areas across the Midwest.
Why you should apply to be a Sales Manager:
- Permanent, Full-time Position
- Pay Range: $50,000 or higher, commensurate with experience
- 1st Shift: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
- This position will be office based environment
- Access to Company Benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
What a typical day as a Sales Manager might look like:
- Lead and motivate the sales team to achieve and exceed sales targets and goals.
- Provide guidance, coaching, and mentoring to team members to enhance their performance and professional development.
- Collaborate with senior management to develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy.
- Identify market opportunities, set sales objectives, and create plans to maximize revenue and market share.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key clients and prospects.
- Ensure exceptional customer satisfaction by understanding their needs, resolving issues, and delivering tailored solutions.
- Monitor and analyze sales data, market trends, and competitor activities to make informed decisions and adjustments to sales strategies.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations to senior management on sales performance and market insights.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- HSD, or equivalent education, is required
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field provides a strong foundation in sales and management principles, preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in management role, preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in Sales Manager, Lead Sales Representative, or similar role
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills both verbal and written
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
What happens next?
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry-even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all our recruiter will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
To apply for this job please visit msfiber.isolvedhire.com.