Website Caesars Southern Indiana
Creates and ensures a fun-filled and exciting environment where the flawless delivery and execution of service excellence is paramount. Responsible for the accurate check-in and check-out of each guest.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Ensures that all guest contact is courteous, informative and thorough.
· Responsible for posting charges, settling folios for individuals, groups and due-outs communicated through Housekeeping.
· Receives cash, credit cards and comps in payment, obtaining proper approval and authorization.
· Maintains an operating bank, renders bills and issues change. Provides reservations for Casino/Hotel guests, which includes restaurants and special events.
· Ensures the timely deliver of all messages, mail and packages left for guests and departments within the Hotel/Casino.
· Is responsible for the control of safe deposit transactions.
· Works closely with hosts to ensure that all complimentary and amenity offerings are provided consistent with the agreed upon arrangements.
· Empowered to ensure guests’ problems/complaints are resolved in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner.
· Maintains knowledge of Hotel, Community and Special Events to provide guests with superior service.
· Demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic demeanor to guests, both internal and external at all times.
· Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
· Must possess basic computer skills and have the ability to perform data entry.
· Must be able to perform basic mathematic calculations and pass the company issued math skills assessment.
· Previous customer service experience is required. Prior experience within the hospitality or related industry is strongly preferred.
· Must have excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
· Must have excellent communication skills both oral and written.
· Must be a team player and have a professional appearance.
· Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
· Must be able to work independently.
· Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time (minimum of four hours).
· Demonstrates a sense of urgency while performing tasks and meeting deadlines.
· Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the casino; from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalator.
· Must be able to lift, carry and/or push a minimum of 40 lbs.
· Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, twist, turn, push, pull, grasp objects and the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
· Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
· Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
To apply for this job please visit edmn.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.