Website Caesars Southern Indiana
Responsible for the surveillance observation of all property operations to safeguard the company, team members, guests and assets.
KEY JO BFUNCTIONS:
- Monitors gaming and non-gaming operations through video surveillance.
- Safe guards the company, team members, guests and assets.
- Develops and maintains a thorough knowledge of all regulatory, departmental, and company policies and monitors for compliance throughout property.
- Identifies and investigates any instances of cheating, theft, fraud, and other illegal or suspicious activities or persons.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of all casino games, cheating methods, and known cheaters or persons of interest.
- Works closely with all departments and the Indiana Gaming Commission to provide the best service and safety for all team members and guests.
- Up holds the highest level of confidentiality, integrity, and professionalism at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Must qualify for, obtain, and maintain a gaming license from the Indiana Gaming Commission.
Must be 21 years of age. Must be able to perform basic mathematical functions and be proficient with the use of personal computers. Must be detailed oriented with great verbal and written communication skills. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player.
Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the casino; from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20steps) or escalator.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, twist, turn, push, pull, grasp objects and the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
To apply for this job please visit edmn.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.