Website Caesars Southern Indiana
Process vendor invoices for payment ensuring accuracy of all information.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Act as the key point of contact for vendors and manage vendor information, including acquiring and managing W9, COI, and required vendor banking information.
- Communicate with vendors regarding any questions or discrepancies on invoices.
- Process invoices and check requests in ERP system, verifying mathematical accuracy, purchase order pricing, sales tax, approvals, accounting coding, and authorized receiving prior to payment generation.
- Manage relationships and activity regarding 3rd party payment services to ensure accurate and timely payments.
- Manage payment calendar cycles and communicate with various departments around payment due dates, cycles, and payment status.
- Review and identify discrepancies based on vendor provided statements.
- Review and reconcile monthly employee credit card statements and track employee expense reimbursements.
- Prepare standard journal entries and adjusting journal entries as needed and ensure accurate posting to the general ledger.
- Performs month-end and year-end close procedures including reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and ensuring all transactions, including monthly accrual journal entries, are recorded timely and accurately.
- Ensures credit is received for outstanding memos.
- Facilitate annual 1099 process.
- Manage escheatment of unclaimed funds.
- Provide support needed for audits, financial reporting, and other administrative tasks that may be required.
- Document and augment controls for payable processes, workflows, and procedures.
- Suggest and implement process improvements to AP cycle and system workflows.
- Maintain compliance with the Indiana Gaming Commission regulations, property and company internal controls, department policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree or equivalent certification preferred as is a minimum of two years of related experience.
Understanding of accounts payable processing within an integrated ERP system is required. Understand requisitioning, purchase orders, receipt of goods, and three-way matching. Proficient use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook is highly preferred and experience in Oracle ERP is a plus. Must possess excellent analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills. Must be detailed oriented and accurate. Must be able to work on multiple projects under time constraints. Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to work independently and as a team player. Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and adhere to standards required by a regulated business.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time (minimum of four hours).
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency while performing tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the casino; from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalator.
- Must be able to lift, carry and/or push a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, twist, turn, push, pull, grasp objects and the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises, and bright lights.
- Must qualify for, obtain, and maintain a gaming license from the Indiana Gaming Commission.
To apply for this job please visit edmn.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.