Website First Savings Bank
Job Title: Assistant Branch Manager
900 Highway 62 N w Corydon, IN, 47112 United States
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: 5A – Clerical
Minimum Experience: 3 Years
Required Degree: 4 Year Degree
Manage Others: Yes
- Assist manager with personnel management for branch staff, including but not limited to, daily supervision of tellers and personal bankers.
- Manage overall branch office operations and assure that appropriate audit controls are followed.
- Provide and maintain a professional business atmosphere within the branch.
- Assist personal bankers with customer assistance, inquiries and new accounts.
- Supervise and schedule the work of tellers to ensure efficient teller operations.
- Provide guidance to tellers in complex customer transactions, balancing cash, and meeting customer needs.
- Assist tellers in locating cash discrepancies, managing unusual window transactions and answering difficult customer questions.
- Assist tellers with holds, stop payments, check verification and safety deposit box procedures and records.
- Maintain reports documenting teller outages and balancing.
- Responsible for vault cash on a daily basis, including Fed orders and shipments.
- Maintain proper cash limits for the branch while staying within set guidelines.
- Remain informed of changes in bank services and procedures.
- Coach staff on Sales and Service.
- Oversee the Sales and Service Performance Standards for the branch.
- Prepare and input data to maintenance and open new accounts. Cross sell financial institution products and services to generate new business.
- Responsible for being compliant with all regulations and compliance requirements pertaining to job function.
- Represent the financial institution in public relations activities and community events.
- Carries out such other duties as may be assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 3 to 5 years of experience as a personal banker or similar role.
- Knowledge of financial institution operating policies and procedures, bank regulations, employee development and public relations.
- Ability to supervise, monitor and evaluate the work of others while maintaining a positive attitude with others.
First Savings Financial Group, Inc. is the holding company for First Savings Bank. First Savings Bank has sixteen offices in the Indiana communities of Clarksville, Jeffersonville, Sellersburg, New Albany, Georgetown, Corydon, Lanesville, English, Leavenworth, Marengo, Montgomery, Odon and Salem. Our mission is to create a higher quality of life for our customers, our employees, our community and our shareholders. We are committed to building customer relationships, conducting business with integrity, providing the best customer service and we count on our employees to deliver that outstanding service. We encourage an environment that supports teamwork, collaboration and cooperation. Career opportunities are available to individuals who want to be a part of our continued success and we value a diverse workforce. We also provide an excellent benefit package.
To apply for this job please visit secure.advancedpayroll.com.