Website Trilogy Health Services
Our Cooks love Trilogy for the stability, meaningful work, and great team. If you’re looking to grow as a Cook, Trilogy is where you belong!
Hi! We’re glad you’re thinking about joining us.
Trilogy is a great place for Cooks. We’re a close-knit team that’s walking the walk when it comes to providing hospitality. Great food and great company is what makes our community special. We love it here and we think you will too.
Working in long-term care offers tons of rewards you won’t find in a more traditional hospitality or restaurant setting: stable hours that don’t force you to work late into the night, great pay, and did we mention amazing benefits! People support your growth here and there’s a team spirit that makes the tough days a whole lot easier. That’s Trilogy.
The best place you’ve ever belonged.
Whether you’re looking for a new chapter, a change of pace, or a helping hand, Trilogy is where you can build a more rewarding career.
Let’s talk about benefits.
- Competitive salaries and weekly pay
- Student loan repayment, scholarships, and tuition reimbursement
- Health, vision, dental & life insurance kick in on the first of the month after your start date
- Creative freedom with food—no boring menus here!
- Partnership with Rouxbe Online Culinary School that helps you learn new skills and grow your career
- Career paths driven by your interests
- Monthly employee celebrations
- Fully vaccinated teams (some accommodations can be made for religious/medical reasons)
- And so much more!
Create relationships that mean something.
Cooks at Trilogy do all the things you’d expect a Cook to do anywhere else. But what sets us apart is that everyone here cares deeply about coming to work with a servant’s heart and a collaborative spirit. The relationships you build here make Trilogy truly special. From nursing to food service to housekeeping, careers here are rewarding because of the consistent people you meet, work with, and get to know. It’s not at all like the fast-paced in-and-out of other hospitals, restaurants, and hotels.
If you’re a foodie with a desire to learn more about the tricks of the trade and become a Top Chef, then this is where you belong.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Here’s what you’ll do when you join us:
- Prep and cook a variety of dishes according to established recipes
- Adjust recipes as appropriate to meet residents’ nutritional and age-specific needs
- Work with your team to make sure the kitchen is ready for scheduled serving times
- Follow all safety and sanitation procedures to prevent foodborne illness
If you have these qualifications, we’d love to chat:
- High school diploma or GED
- Preferably, 1 year of experience in the foodservice industry
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- A desire to help people and work with a team to make it happen
TEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
To apply for this job please visit trilogycareers-trilogyhs.icims.com.