Website Eckart Supply
As a Pricing Administrator you play a critical role in the success of the business. The primary responsibility of a pricing administrator is data entry: loading already agreed upon pricing into our system for use by our sales and purchasing teams. Pricing administrators should be comfortable working with large amounts of data with a quick turnaround. Additionally, the role is responsible for filing rebates with our vendors.
• Manage, complete, and respond to daily pricing requests in a timely manner
• Ensure compliance with operational policies prior to loading pricing
• Provide support such as templates and reports to the sales team to facilitate pricing setup
• Keep detailed records of the various pricing such as price sheets, quotes, ship and debits and how it has been loaded into the system
• File rebates with vendors, verify received credit and keep records of monthly progress, and maintain or renew pricing agreements with vendors as needed
• Collaborate with management and peers to identify best practices for maintaining pricing
• Database and product maintenance related to pricing such as unit of measure discrepancies
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned
To apply for this job please visit eckart.apscareerportal.com.