Website Harrison County Hospital
Harrison County Hospital is currently hiring for an Emergency Department Ward Clerk/Tech to join our team!
The Emergency Department Ward Clerk/Tech performs as a receptionist, ward clerk, and an Emergency Department Technician. This position is accountable as the focal communication source in the Emergency Department unit through interaction with patients, visitors, registered nurses, physicians, and other departments. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to; clerical duties and the delivery of patient care, as assigned.
Status: Full-time, Days (6a-6p) 36 hrs/wk
- Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement, and Life Insurance
- Employee Health and Wellness Program
- PSLP (public student loan forgiveness) qualifying employer
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Hospital and Physician Practice Discounts
- Paid Days Off
- Extended Illness Days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Service Awards
- Café Discounts
- Good knowledge of medical terminology
- Computer knowledge/Order Entry
- Heavy phone use
- Use of fax machine and copier
- Cardiac monitoring – recommended
- Perform V/S
- Clerical duties
- High School diploma or GED Certificate
- CNA program, minimum one year experience as a nursing assistant, EMT training, or completion of first year of ASN or second year of BSN.
- Experience as ward clerk or on the job training with proficiency expected in 3 months.
- Attend dysrhythmia class with a score of 85% or greater within 3 months
To apply for this job please visit hchin.applicantpro.com.