Work Shift: 1ST SHIFT (United States of America)
- Provides WOW! Customer Service
- Drives delivery vehicle to transport parts to commercial customers, including the loading and unloading of parts
- Picks up returns, cores and parts from nearby stores or outside vendors
- Maintains a safe driving and working environment, including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Assist do it yourself customers in the store between deliveries
- Follows all company policies, procedures, dress code and management direction, including all fleet and safety policies
- Handle cash and charge transactions per company policy
- Maintain product knowledge and current promotions through AutoZone systems and information resources
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license and able to meet AutoZone’s driver requirements.
- Ability to lift load and deliver merchandise
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays weekends and evenings
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
To apply for this job please visit careers.autozone.com.