Website Versa Designed Surfaces
M-TH 2nd shift (flexible start time)
This position reports directly to the Maintenance Manager and is to assist the Manager in the daily activities of plant and machinery maintenance. Tasks will be completed in order of assignment and under direction of the maintenance manager. This position should be self-motivated, capable of working without supervision, use safe maintenance practices, and work to repair and minimize plant cost and production downtime. Maintenance Technicians / Maintenance Electricians, will be working in a fast-paced extrusion and roto gravure printing environment. This is a highly skilled role in which a Maintenance Technician / Electrician will perform preventative maintenance, troubleshoot, diagnose, maintain, and repair industrial equipment used in our manufacturing processes. Electricians will need to be able to work voltages up to 480 3-Phase.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Strong mix of both maintenance and electrical experience, preferred
· Solid ability to read blueprints, schematics, and diagrams
· Ability to align, fit, or assemble component parts using hand or power tools
· Experience testing electro-mechanical assemblies (as applicable) using testing instruments
· Complete a skills assessment test
· Have a working knowledge of LOTO procedures
· Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
· Ability to work off the floor in a scissor lift, on a catwalk, or ladder
· Maintain, install, troubleshoot, and repair the AC & DC motors, transformers and rectifiers.
· Industrial electronic and control systems & equipment.
· Machine and motor controls systems & equipment.
· Logic panels including hard relays, timers, and counters.
· Steam and condensate systems and equipment including chemical sampling and control.
· Utilize test equipment such as digital multimeter, and amp meter.
· Have basic knowledge of air compressors, pneumatic, hydraulic, chilled water, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems and equipment.
· Ability to work 2nd and 3rd shifts, including overtime as needed
· Ability to arc and wire weld, operate plasma cutter, and use oxyacetylene torch
· Ability to rotate in a maintenance on call schedule
· Ability to sit, stand, walk, climb, bend, crouch, squat, reach, use hands and fingers, utilize hearing, speech, and vision multiple times in a shift
· Ability to lift 60 lbs.
· Educational equivalent to graduation from an accredited four-year high school is required
· Must be capable of performing mathematical calculations and maintain accurate detailed written records
· Must be able to understand and implement oral and written instructions
· The person must possess the physical means to perform all of duties assigned in a safe and efficient manner
· Must possess positive team attitude
· Must demonstrate strong mechanical aptitude
The physical demands described here are the representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
**The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change. The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.