Website Trilogy Health Services
Our Caregivers love Trilogy for the stability, meaningful work, and great team. If you’re looking to grow as a Caregiver, Trilogy is where you belong!
Hi! We’re glad you’re thinking about joining us.
Trilogy is a great place for Caregivers, we’re a close-knit team that’s walking the walk when it comes to caring for our residents. One of the things we enjoy most is coming together to make people smile and giving residents’ families peace of mind. We love it here and we think you will too.
Working in long-term care offers tons of rewards you won’t find anywhere else: an unparalleled sense of stability, great pay, and did we mention amazing benefits! People support your growth here and there’s a team spirit that makes the tough days a whole lot easier. That’s Trilogy.
The best place you’ve ever belonged.
Whether you’re looking for a new chapter, a change of pace, or a helping hand, Trilogy is where you can build a more rewarding career.
Let’s talk about benefits.
- Competitive salaries and weekly pay
- Wage increases EVERY 90 days
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance kick in on the first of the month after your start date
- No agency staffing – we’re 100% Team Trilogy
- Bonuses for attendance, referrals, gas, and more
- 401(k) Match
- Free meal with every full shift
- Shift Differentials with 8- and 12-hour shifts available
- Monthly employee celebrations
- Education assistance programs
- Free training programs
- Fully vaccinated teams (some accommodations can be made for religious/medical reasons)
- And so much more!
Create relationships that mean something.
Caregivers at Trilogy do all the things you’d expect a caregiver to do anywhere else. But what sets us apart is that everyone here cares deeply about coming to work with a servant’s heart and a collaborative spirit. The relationships you build here make Trilogy truly special. From nursing to food service to housekeeping, careers here are rewarding because of the consistent people you meet, work with, and get to know. It’s not at all like the fast-paced in-and-out of other hospitals, restaurants, and hotels.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Here’s what you’ll do when you join us:
- Learn new skills and earn more money through our nationally recognized Apprenticeship Program!
- Provide general, non-certified assistance and services to residents
- Support residents with activities of daily living including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and transporting when needed
If you have these qualifications, we’d love to chat:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous caregiver experience is a plus
GET IN TOUCH
To apply for this job please visit trilogycareers-trilogyhs.icims.com.