Website Trilogy Health Services
Is a Private Sector employer with 135 locations
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Are you looking to start your career in healthcare with a stable and growing company? Trilogy Health Services is looking for Health Screeners to work at the entrance screening table and provide screening of employees and visitors as mandated by federal and state requirements, primarily related to COVID-19.
What’s in it for you:
- Free Apprenticeship program allowing our employees to advance their career with training and earn more money along the way
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90 days!
- Earn a degree for FREE through our partnership with Purdue Global
- Weekly Pay
- Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Bonuses for referrals, attendance, gas and more!
- Monthly Employee Celebrations
- FREE Health Insurance Option!
What you’ll be doing:
- Implement and follow the current employee and visitor screening policies while staffing the screening table
- COVID-19 test employees; training provided
Join our growing company that has been recognizes as a Best Places to Work throughout our four states! We would love to welcome you to the Trilogy family!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Preferred one (1) years’ experience working in the field of senior residential care, healthcare, senior living industry or long-term care environment.
- Computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
SHIFT: 12-hour day shift
LOCATION: Harrison Springs Health Campus, Corydon, Indiana
TEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
To apply for this job please visit trilogycareers-trilogyhs.icims.com.