Website Caesars Southern Indiana
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Reviews banquet event orders (BEO) requests for scheduled banquet functions and events.
- Ensures appropriate staffing levels are available to complete required service to include work schedule creation and maintenance.
- Assists with set-up and ensures facility is appropriately set for scheduled banquet functions.
- Communicates with banquet kitchen staff and service staff before and during banquet functions and events.
- Maintains a working knowledge of food and service.
- Ensures food product is prepared to requested specifications and standards prior to service.
- Attends to the needs of patrons during service.
- Adheres to health, fire, and safety regulations.
- Ensures departmental compliance with all regulatory, internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Closes banquet event orders (BEO) checks in Micros.
- Communicates variances to Assistant Manager.
- Assists in routine inspection of meeting room space, tables, chairs, equipment, china, flatware, and linen to ensure acceptable par levels as well as ensure proper storage and maintenance.
- Conducts service education program; coaches, reinforces, and leads team members in proper performance of their duties.
- Creates a positive, supportive environment.
- Enforces all appearance and uniform standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent required. A minimum of two years related experience in a banquet/catering role required.
Excellent customer service skills a must along with an upbeat and positive attitude. Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, are a must. Professional appearance and demeanor required. Must be a team player. Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time (minimum of four hours).
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency while performing tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the casino; from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalator.
- Must be able to lift, carry and/or push a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, twist, turn, push, pull, grasp objects and the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
To apply for this job please visit fa-eunv-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com.