Website Trilogy Health Services
A Private Sector employer with 135 locations
Shift: 1st Shift
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Are you compassionately committed to customer service? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are a dynamic long-term care, skilled nursing and assisted living health campus with an opportunity available for a Plant Operations Assistant / Maintenance Assistant.
The Plant Operations Assistant / Maintenance Assistant is responsible for assisting the Director of Plant Operations with the maintenance of the grounds, building, and equipment of our Health Campus to ensure the health, welfare, safety, and satisfaction of our residents.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Maintenance Assistant:
- Assisting with the overall operation of the Maintenance Department in accordance with current federal and state guidelines and regulations
- This is a hands-on maintenance position
- Our Plant Ops / Maintenance Assistant must have experience with technical trades and life safety codes
- Knowledge of electrical, painting and A/C work strongly preferred
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- The successful candidate will be familiar with all aspects of maintenance, especially strong in HVAC and electrical systems
- Prior experience in Long-Term Healthcare or other healthcare related facility is preferred
To apply for this job please visit trilogycareers-trilogyhs.icims.com.