Website Trilogy Health Services
A Private Sector employer with 135 locations
LIFE AT TRILOGY
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville, KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor’s Top 100 Best Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Team Trilogy – It’s Where You Belong
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Making our communities feel like home is something that Trilogy Health Services prides ourselves on. Are you someone looking to make a difference in the everyday functions of campus life? Trilogy Health Service is in the business of selecting employees that make the real difference, who go above and beyond to male our campuses run and work effectively. We select those who are willing to help upholding the Trilogy name and standards by providing a spotless and tidy community.
Trilogy is in the business of taking care of our residents and our employees!
Chat to learn more Text HERO to 39522.
What’s in it for you:
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90 days!
- Weekly Pay
- Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Bonuses for referrals, attendance, gas and more!
- Monthly Employee Celebrations
- Innovative Training Programs to advance your career
What you’ll be doing:
- Growing your career with our help!
- Ensuring and Maintaining cleanliness of our esteemed campuses by:
- Preparing vacant rooms to welcome new residents to our community
- Assisting with cleaning of residents room and recreational areas
- Maintain clean hallways, entry ways and stairways
Join a growing company that invests in their employees. We would love to welcome you to the Trilogy family!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Experience in Housekeeping and Long Term/Healthcare a plus
TEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
To apply for this job please visit trilogycareers-trilogyhs.icims.com.