Website Trilogy Health Services
A Private Sector employer with 135 locations
Shift: 1st Shift
Location : 871 Pacer Drive Corydon, IN 47112
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
When asked to describe yourself, do you think authentic style, warm and friendly? Are you motivated and looking for a lucrative career in sales? Do you like helping people find exceptional solutions to their challenges? If so, we want to talk to you!
Trilogy Health Services is looking for a sales associate to join our sales and marketing team. Our sales associate partners with our sales and marketing leaders to help promote our outstanding Senior Living Communities.
What’s in it for you:
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90 days!
- Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Competitive Salary and Weekly Pay
- Bonuses for gas and referrals
- And so much more!
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing your sales career
- Provides a positive first impression to welcome new and potential customers to experience our services
- Generates admissions through referral partnerships
- Timely responds to all referral and inquires with appropriate follow-up
- Partnering with Sales/marketing and the Executive Director on follow-up and closing sales to achieve goals
- Ensures appropriate marketing collateral and promotional materials are in place at all times
Experience the Trilogy Difference while making a difference. We would love to welcome you to the Trilogy family!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of one-year experience in a marketing/sales and/or customer service environment. Healthcare, senior living industry, concierge or hospitality environment preferred.
- Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products and SaaS CRM platforms.
- High school degree or GED required. Associate’s degree in marketing, business, healthcare management or related field from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Unencumbered drivers’ license in the state of residence.
TEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
To apply for this job please visit trilogycareers-trilogyhs.icims.com.