Website The ALTRUIST Group
The ALTRUIST Group is seeking Community Liaison Professionals (CLP) that can provide interactive and supportive instruction and supervision to individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities. Supported instruction is provided in their own family home and/or in other various environments in the community. The CLP will serve as an especially important connection between opportunities that facilitate community access and integration.
- $16.65 per hour
- Part time, flexible schedules
- Paid training
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employee incentives
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Have a High School Diploma, G.E.D, or H.S.E. Diploma.
- Have reliable transportation, a valid drivers license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Have a Smartphone
- 6 months experience working with individuals with intellectual disabilities and/or experience in a human services field beneficial.
- Home Health Aide, CNA, or NADSP Credential and/or training beneficial.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF CLP
- Provide interactive supervision and support to individuals in desired activities to foster independence and the achievement of their goals.
- Understand and implement the strategies and goals identified in the Person-Centered Individual
- Support Plan (PCISP) and Client Lifestyle Support Profile.
- Record data in daily documentation on the implementation of goals to evaluate progress in accordance with their PCISP.
- Utilize and encourage the use of the individual’s personal adaptive equipment and/or identified strategies to support the person to participate in desired activities.
- Use personal vehicle to provide transportation to support the individual in accessing community activities.
- Facilitate and support networking opportunities for the individual that encourage inclusion, community engagement and progress toward the achievement of their desired goals.
- Understand & implement the strategies, and record data, as outlined in the individual’s Behavior Support Plans (BSP’s).
- Participate in client’s quarterly person-centered plan meetings and other agency meetings as directed.
- Schedule own appointment notes in InCare system.
- Closely monitor client’s allotted NOA hours for the month.
- Maintain confidential information in accordance with HIPAA & regulatory guidelines.
- Use various means of communication (verbal, written and electronic) to complete work and effectively interact with internal and external customers.
- Actively support a safe and healthy environment.
- Ensure hours worked are recorded accurately and submitted within designated timelines.
- Have knowledge and proficiency in Person Centered Planning.
- Ability to develop schedule and carry-out the logistics for successful implementation of tasks.
- Organizational skills and ability to accurately document data and maintain records.
- Possess critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to self manage.
- Must have ability to lift/move/transfer individuals or materials weighing up to 75 lbs. periodically.
- Must have ability to stand, walk, stoop, and bend frequently.
- Must have manual dexterity sufficient to reach, handle items, work with the fingers, and perceive attributes of objects and materials (such as medication, first aid supplies, with meal preparation and household tasks).
To apply visit www.altruistgroup.net
To apply for this job please visit the-altruist-group-llc.prismhr-hire.com.