Website Mainstream Fiber Networks
- Corydon, IN 47112
- Salary: $20.00 to $24.00 /hour
Telecommunications Construction Foreman
Mainstream Fiber Networks, LLC Corydon, IN USA
About Mainstream Fiber Networks, LLC:
Mainstream Fiber Networks is a regional Internet Service Provider in southern Indiana. Our goal is to provide affordable broadband fiber optic internet services to un-served and under-served communities.
Manages all ongoing construction projects
This position involves placing, rearranging and removing poles, lines, drops and framing. You will work with cables and conduit to perform new installations and maintenance on outside plant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Call in locates and Conduct deployments
- Occasionally conduct mechanical tasks
- Fill in field positions when necessary
- Customer Contact, which sometimes involves disgruntled customers
- Manage projects with STS (Sub Terra)
- File daily production reports and vehicle inspections
- File all damage and incident reports
- File receipts for Mainstream Fiber Networks and sister company STS (Sub Terra)
- Complete in field decisions and changes as needed
- Coordinate tasks between the four divisions of OSP (which are splicing, aerial, underground, and drop)
Functional and Technical Competencies:
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have attention to detail
- Basic math and communication skills
- Problem solving capabilities
- Maintain a professional appearance and positive attitude
This position does include overtime, weekends and holidays. Must hold a valid driver’s license. Travel required up to 80 percent of work time.
- Sitting, standing, and walking
- Lifting up to 100 pounds
- Clear speech and color perception ideal
To apply for this job please visit www.indeedjobs.com.