Website Harrison County Hospital
Serving the people of Harrison County since 1950
Harrison County Hospital is one of the county’s largest employers. The hospital offers rewarding positions and pleasant working conditions in both clinical and non-clinical areas. As a hospital, our highest priority is providing excellent patient care.
By working at Harrison County Hospital, you have the opportunity to make an impact in the lives of our patients and promote joy throughout our communities.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement, and Life Insurance
- Employee Health and Wellness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Hospital and Physician Practice Discounts
- Paid Days Off
- Extended Illness Days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Service Awards
- Annual Fire/Safety In-service attendance.
- Annual PPD.
- Corporate compliance
- Good knowledge of medical terminology
- Use of correct terminology, spelling and grammar in documentation.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with various healthcare professionals, patients, families, and employees.
- Ability to work independently and with groups.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to operate office equipment: computer, printers, Fax machines. copy machine, telephone
- High School Diploma
To apply for this job please visit hchin.applicantpro.com.