Website Harrison County Hospital
Serving the people of Harrison County since 1950
- Annual Fire/Safety In-service attendance.
- Annual PPD.
- Corporate compliance
- Good knowledge of medical terminology
- Use of correct terminology, spelling and grammar in documentation.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with various healthcare professionals, patients, families, and employees.
- Ability to work independently and with groups.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to operate office equipment: computer, printers, Fax machines. copy machine, telephone
- High School Diploma
AGE SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES:
Demonstrates knowledge, skills, and behaviors appropriate to the populations (s) served, and based on specific criteria and/or age specific considerations, as follows:
- Ability to meet, speak with and comfort individuals who are adolescents, adult and geriatric.
To apply for this job please visit hchin.applicantpro.com.