Website Caesars Southern Indiana
Promote and maintain the utmost integrity and the highest caliber customer service to all patrons/team members of Caesars Southern Indiana. To protect company assets while maintaining a safe and secured entertainment atmosphere.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Report to work fit and ready to work on time daily as scheduled. Checks schedule daily to learn of any changes necessary to accommodate unplanned business conditions.
· Communicates with coordinator, supervisor or department head regarding any and all needs affecting work performance, completion of duties, attendance and guest service.
· As directed, properly uses time keeping equipment and systems to record all time worked. Adheres to posted schedule and as adjusted by the manager, relating to work hours, breaks, duty schedule or station/duty assignments.
· Read, understand and practice all policies and procedures as outlined in the Team Member Handbook. Asks for assistance if unable to read or understand any items contained in the handbook. Takes appropriate action to report any policy violations or problems as outline the handbook, either to the supervisor/manager or the Human Resources Department.
· Make suggestions to appropriate supervisor/manager regarding any suggestions for improving guest service, department or job efficiency.
· Reports to Manager any items requiring maintenance or repair. Pays particular attention to safety related matters and reports such items immediately. If dangerous, take precautions to prevent injury until help arrives to respond to the situation. (Example: An open, raised carpet seam in a busy walkway in which someone might catch his/her foot and fall)
· Reports to manager, supervisor and Security Officer any incidents involving illness or injury to self or others, and any accidents or onset of illness incidents witnessed involving guests or other team members.
· Responsible to maintain confidentiality of all matter regarding guest, team members and the business operations. Required to cooperate with Company officials during an investigation.
· Follows proper procedures for lost and found of personal items, found money or gaming tokens. (Contact Security Officer)
· Will demonstrate a continual growth of knowledge by learning all aspects of the Security Casino/Gaming Industry.
· Prepares Guest Accident reports and Security Incident Reports.
· Escorts, cheques, tokens, cash, guests and team members as requested and/or directed.
· Administers first aid when required.
· Maintains guest relations.
· Reports all accidents and/or incidents to the immediate Security Shift Supervisor.
· Collects and transports drop boxes to the storage/holding area.
· Prepares daily logs of all pertinent information.
· Will enforce all policies, rules and regulations applying to the Security Manual, Internal Control Manual, Human Resources Manual and IGC Manual.
· Any and all related job duties as requested, even if not part of the regular job description, particularly if it affects safety of any individual and/or guest service.
· Will perform other duties as assigned and/or directed.
· May be required to operate company vehicle to transport Team Members to & from locations off property.
· May be required to operate company vehicle, as Rover, to perform functions of job.
· Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Prior security experience is desired but not mandatory.
· Must pass an Indiana Gaming Commission background investigation.
· First aid and/or CPR certified are desired but not mandatory.
· Must be 21 years of age.
· Must possess a valid U.S. Driver’s License.
· Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
· Must be able to work independently.
· Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time (minimum of four hours).
· Demonstrates a sense of urgency while performing tasks and meeting deadlines.
· Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the casino; from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalator.
· Must be able to lift, carry and/or push a minimum of 50 lbs.
· Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, twist, turn, push, pull, grasp objects and the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
· Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
· Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
To apply for this job please visit edmn.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.