Website Harrison County Hospital
Serving the people of Harrison County since 1950
We are seeking a qualified Dietary Manager/Registered Dietitian for our Nutrition Services Department. Coordinates and directs the overall operation and administration of the Nutrition Services Department. This includes employment, training, supervision, evaluation, and discipline of personnel. Supervises nutritional aspect of patient care and assures that quality nutritional care is provided. This person is also involved with medical nutrition therapy for inpatients and outpatients.
Full-time, Dayshift, 40 hrs/wk
- Health, Dental, Vision Plan
- Competitive Wage
- Retirement Plan, and more!
Requirements & Skills:
- Must be a Registered Dietitian with the American Dietetic Association and maintain registration status.
- Must be credentialed by the IN Licensure Board as a Dietitian
- Bachelors degree in dietetics or related science
- At least 1 year of experience in hospital food service/clinical area preferred, not required
- Must be able to plan menus to meet nutritional and consistency requirements for all age groups.
- Must be able to choose teaching techniques to achieve learning objectives for all age groups except neonatal.
- Must be able to communicate with all age groups.
- Must have good verbal and written skills.
- Must be fluent in English
- Computer operational skills
- Time management
- Human resource utilization
- Must be self-motivated and directed
- Must be able to multi-task
To apply for this job please visit hchin.applicantpro.com.