Website Trilogy Health Services
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Are you an individual who has a desire to advance your knowledge within medicine, while assisting seniors with activities of daily living? We will put you on a career-path the day you walk- in!
We are seeking individuals who are passionate and eager to grow alongside an outstanding team.
What’s in it for you?
- Free Apprenticeship program allowing nurse aides to advance their career with online training and earn more money along the way
- Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90 days!
- Bonuses for attendance, gas, and referrals
- Weekly Pay
- Shift Differentials
- And so much more!
What you’ll be doing
- Growing your career through our Apprenticeship Program!
- Providing care and compassion to ensure the residents best physical and emotional well-being
- Safely preparing, administering, and documenting all medications used in the health campus
- Maintaining resident records regarding medication distribution, leisure activities, incidents and observations
- Verifying that any medications brought into the health campus by a newly admitted resident are examined and identified by the attending physician or the facility pharmacy or pharmacist
- Following health campus policies and procedures regarding the destroying of medications
Join a growing company that invest in their employees. We would love to welcome you to the Trilogy family!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Certified License for QMA (Qualified Medication Aide) or CMA (Certified Medication Aide)
- Experienced QMA or CMA in a long-term care or home care setting a plus
TEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
To apply for this job please visit trilogycareers-trilogyhs.icims.com.