Website Harrison County Hospital
Serving the people of Harrison County since 1950
Harrison County Hospital is one of the county’s largest employers. The hospital offers rewarding positions and pleasant working conditions in both clinical and non-clinical areas. As a hospital, our highest priority is providing excellent patient care.
Under the supervision of the Department of Nursing, the Med/Surg CNA performs the receptionist and secretarial duties on the patient care unit; serves as the focal communication source in the nursing station through interaction with patients, visitors, staff, other departments and physicians; and assists the staff nurses in the treatment and care of patients in accordance with the established policies and procedures of the hospital.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement, and Life Insurance
- Employee Health and Wellness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Active CNA license for State of Indiana
- CPR certification
- Annual influenza vaccine
- Basic nursing skills needed to function on Med/Surg Unit.
- Understanding of intake and output, documents correctly.
- Computer systems in Med-Surg area. (Cerner and Rauland).
- High School Diploma or GED required. CNA required.
- Must be able to fulfill all CNA requirements.
- Completes telemetry class successfully within 6 months of employment.
To apply for this job please visit hchin.applicantpro.com.