Website Caesars Southern Indiana
The Marketing & Communications Coordinator is responsible for communication vehicles for the property and the team members to include but not limited to; newsletters, e-mails, back-of-house signage, communication boards, photography and video of team member events, social networking sites, and HERO programs. The Marketing & Communications Coordinator will also be responsible for assisting the Vice President of Marketing, Vice President of Human Resources and Senior Vice President and General Manager in external and internal communications such as press releases and internal memos. This position works in conjunction with the Communications Specialist to provide support for other Marketing related duties.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Assist Executive Team with internal and external communications not limited to press releases and internal memos.
· Assist with conceptualization of graphic elements in consideration of brand standards.
· Keep abreast of graphics, motion media products, and printing industry new technologies and trends, looking for ways to improve efficiencies.
· Compose & distribute team member newsletter.
· Work closely with Marketing and Human Resources Leader to ensure creative and timely messaging for all audio visual channels with appropriate updates.
· Design, produce, and post back of house signage and communications.
· Update and maintain internal communication boards with current employee/property information.
· Ensure all property communication boards are in compliance with property and brand standards.
· Maintain the Marketing and HR Intranet page and update with any changes.
· Responsible for creating and updating all property internal media.
· Create and maintain social networking sites for property team members.
· Reviews all proofs for accuracy prior to submission for management approval.
· Act as videographer and photographer for videotaping and photographing employee events.
· Serve as key property contact for set-up and execution of Caesars internal communication network and simulcast for company-wide employee promotions and events.
· Partner with other departments in departmental communication projects.
· Partner with corporate communications team on projects.
· Maintain creative files, samples, and back-up copies of all internally and externally produced pieces.
· Assist Marketing Communications Specialist with other front-of-house duties such as photographing and video-taping customer events and coordinating back-of-house and front-of-house Marketing collateral.
· Work swing shift, extended hours, and weekends when necessary.
· Support other Marketing/Human Resources functions as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
A four-year college degree from an accredited university or college in Communications, Marketing or a similar field is highly preferred. It is required, that the qualified candidate will have previous work-related experience in a similar field or like position
Must possess a strong working knowledge of personal computer software packages such as Microsoft Office Suites. Familiarity with graphic design is preferred. Must possess problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical reasoning skills. Must have excellent organizational skills, be a team player, and have well-developed interpersonal skills. Must be able to work on and complete multiple assignments under time constraints. Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
· Must be able to work independently.
· Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time (minimum of four hours).
· Demonstrates a sense of urgency while performing tasks and meeting deadlines.
· Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the casino; from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalator.
· Must be able to lift, carry and/or push a minimum of 40 lbs.
· Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, twist, turn, push, pull, grasp objects and the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
· Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
· Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
To apply for this job please visit edmn.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.