Customer Service Representative
Website Mainstream Fiber Networks
About Mainstream Fiber:
“Providing leading edge fiber-optic and broadband solutions in the communities we work and serve.”
Mainstream Fiber Networks is a homegrown Hoosier company dedicated to helping customers like you connect to a better life – at work, at home, or at play. Our mission is to provide fast, reliable, fiber optic internet to underserved areas across the Midwest.
Why you should apply to be a Customer Support Representative:
- Permanent, Full-time Position
- Pay Range: $13-15 per hour, based on experience
- 1st Shift: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
- This position will be office based environment
- Access to Company Benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
What a typical day as a Customer Support Representative might look like:
- Greet all customers professionally and with a positive demeanor over the phone, in writing, or in person
- Create, update, and provide follow-up for tickets created in Mainstream’s customer relationship management portal
- Ensure timely escalation of customer problems by assigning priority and resolution
- Answer customer requests for information
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- HSD, or equivalent education, is required
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a customer support position
- Ability to respond to emails, phone calls, system alerts, and create support tickets
- Ability to handle multiple calls in a short period of time
What happens next?
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry-even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all our recruiter will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
To apply for this job please visit msfiber.isolvedhire.com.