Website Mainstream Fiber Networks
About Mainstream Fiber:
“Providing leading edge fiber-optic and broadband solutions in the communities we work and serve”
Mainstream Fiber Networks is a homegrown Hoosier company dedicated to helping customers like you connect to a better life – at work, at home, or at play. Our mission is to provide fast, reliable, fiber optic internet to underserved areas across the Midwest.
Why you should apply to be a Construction Laborer:
- Permanent, Full-time Position
- Pay Range: $18 – $21, based on experience
- Access to Company Benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
What a typical day as a Construction Laborer might look like:
- Assisting Construction crew with successful completion of assigned projects
- Assist in Directing traffic flow in accordance with local and state DOT guidelines
- Load and unload construction material
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- HSD, or equivalent education, is required
- Valid Drivers’ License, required
- Six months of related experience and/or combination of experience of technical certification/degree.
- Ability to work outside in changing weather conditions
- OSHA-10 Certification and/or CDL Licenses, preferred
To apply for this job please visit msfiber.isolvedhire.com.