Website Mainstream Fiber Networks
The role of Dispatcher will be responsible for scheduling installation in our software ticket system as well as oversees incoming calls and directs them to the correct technician. Our Dispatchers are responsible for any rerouting and rescheduling calls/installations as situations change.
Shift and Pay Range:
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm; $16-$18/hr. based on experience
Role and Responsibilities:
- Oversees our OSP or Field personnel
- Schedule installations in our software ticket system
- Assist in the operation of our installation crew, typically four or five service technicians and install crews
- Oversee call takers and direct the correct Technician to the correct call.
- Rerouting and rescheduling calls as things change
- Submit locate requests with Indiana 811
- Locate requests through the 811 process
- Document private utility notifications from customers within Sonar
- Schedule and assign jobs to technicians
- Route outages for technicians
- QC audit scheduling groups.
- Follow up with customers in holding group
- Maintain inventory levels at the office
- Submit inventory request, internal and external
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma, or G.E.D, required
- 1-2 years’ experience as a dispatch scheduler
- Experience working with multi-screen display
- Knowledge of basic computer/keyboard functions
- Knowledge of various trade areas and functions to appropriately dispatch work orders
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in standard Microsoft tools such as Excel, Word, SharePoint, etc.
- 1-2 years’ experience with Indiana 811 or GIS software
- Ability to multi-task as well as use critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate self-management and direction toward accomplishing goals and completing specific work assignments
- Demonstrate sound judgment and the ability to adapt and be flexible as new work requirements emerge
- Ability to work in a general office environment
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.