Website Mainstream Fiber Networks
Mainstream Fiber Networks is a homegrown Hoosier company dedicated to helping customers like you connect to a better life – at work, at home, or at play. Our mission is to provide fast, reliable, fiber optic internet to underserved areas across the Midwest.
Why you should apply to be a Construction Laborer:
- Permanent, Full-time Position
- Pay Range: $18 – $21, based on experience
- Access to Company Benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
What a typical day as a Construction Laborer might look like:
- Assisting Construction crew with successful completion of assigned projects
- Assist in Directing traffic flow in accordance with local and state DOT guidelines
- Load and unload construction material
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- HSD, or equivalent education, is required
- Valid Drivers’ License, required
- Six months of related experience and/or combination of experience of technical certification/degree.
- Ability to work outside in changing weather conditions
- OSHA-10 Certification and/or CDL Licenses, preferred
What happens next?
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry-even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all our recruiter will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.