Website Lucas Oil Products
Manufacturing of oil additives and lubricants
Title of Position
Production Worker (Night Shift)
Lucas Oil Products, Inc Production Supervisor
Production/Line workers are responsible for running the bottling and labeling of Lucas Oil Products. The Line worker is essential in ensuring quality and efficiency of production of high-quality products for our customers.
· Adhere to Lucas Oil Products’ personnel policy as outlined the Employee Handbook.
· Be able to check the products as they proceed through production lines for the correct specifications set by Lucas Oil for labels and correct level of filling.
· Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
· Must be able to stack boxes on pallets in the correct pattern.
· When necessary, load and unload all goods with a manual lift in a safe and prompt manner.
· Communicate efficiently when there is an issue with a line.
· Maintain documents pertaining to the number and type of product run throughout the day.
· Must report all accidents, incidents, and any circumstances that may jeopardize the safety of our employees or equipment.
· Applicants are required to have high school diploma or equivalent.
· Applicants must have reliable transportation to and from work.
· Applicants must be able to read and write in the English language.
· Applicants must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.