Website Lucas Oil
Job Purpose: As a line worker for Lucas Oil Products you will work side by side with team mates to bottle products and package them with the utmost quality possible. You will be part of a fast paced manufacturing environment in which there are a variety of roles to play.
- Efficiently perform manufacturing line duties, to include, but not limited to: operating machinery, monitoring output, recognizing malfunctions, manually filling bottles, affixing lids and labels, stacking cases on pallets, securing pallets, moving product and heavy objects by hand, and performing other labor functions as directed by a supervisor.
- Safely and efficiently operate a forklift, performing such tasks as moving pallets of product, supplies and equipment from point-to-point inside and outside the facility.
- Follow established safety protocols to ensure a safe, secure, and healthy work environment.
- Monitor and attend to minor quality issues as needed
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
What you will get from Lucas Oil:
- Be part of a team and culture, rooted in heritage and driven by purpose.
- Top-notch healthcare benefits.
- 401K program, with generous match.
- Paid time off.
- Access to many work perks, including but not limited to event tickets, partner discounts, apparel and promotional items.
- Opportunities to serve your community.
- Access to training and development.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com. OR To apply for this job, please submit your resume or visit our website at LucasOil.com/Careers.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.