Website Lucas Oil
Job Title: Line Worker
Location: 3199 Harrison Way Corydon, IN, 47112
Base Pay: $16.00 / Hour
Relocation Expense Covered: No
Employee Type: Full Time Non-Exempt
Job Category: Warehouse
Industry: Manufacturing, Warehouse
Manage Others: No
- Work schedule established by Plant Manager (generally 40 hrs/week, Monday through Friday, with occasional overtime). Shall not be tardy or absent without approval of supervisor.
- Comply with dress code and grooming standards set by Plant Manager.
- Efficiently perform manufacturing line duties, to include, but not limited to: operating machinery, monitoring output, recognizing malfunctions, manually filling bottles, affixing lids and labels, stacking cases on pallets, securing pallets, moving product and heavy objects by hand, and performing other labor functions as directed by a supervisor.
- Safely and efficiently operate a forklift, performing such tasks as moving pallets of product, supplies and equipment from point-to-point inside and outside the facility.
- Follow established safety protocols to ensure a safe, secure, and healthy work environment.
- Update job knowledge by participating in training sessions.
Must be able to lift heavy loads of up to 75 lbs., unassisted; stand for long periods of time; bend, twist and turn in awkward positions when performing manufacturing line duties
At the direction of the Plant Manager, performs various manufacturing line labor duties
To apply for this job please visit secure.entertimeonline.com.