Website JC Moag Corporation
Glass Fabrication and Tempering. Manufacturing.
JC Moag is a Glass Fabricator and Manufacturer. We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
Shipping and Receiving Coordinator
– Coordinate all outbound product shipments via company truck, LTL, full truckload, UPS/Fedex, etc
– Safely operate forklift to load and unload trucks.
– Complete all appropriate paperwork to document shipping of product.
– Properly label all outbound units.
– Use of computer including MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
– Load glass parts to crates and skids.
– Receive all inbound materials.
– Properly document receipt of inbound materials and delivery to appropriate departments.
– Deliver product to customers when needed in 24′ box truck.
– Construct crates and skids as needed for customer shipments. USE OF TAPE MEASURE A MUST.
– Constant standing, twisting, walking, bending.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
– ABILITY TO USE TAPE MEASURE REQUIRED.
– Lifting 25 lbs+
– Valid Driver License (CDL not required)
– Able to obtain DOT Medical Card
– Attention to detail
– Aptitude in organizational and time management skills.
– Experience with Microsoft Office products
– Ability to work quickly and efficiently to manage time sensitive tasks.
– Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
– Prior experience with shipping and receiving in a manufacturing environment preferred.
Benefits include competitive pay, paid vacation and sick time, health benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, plus 401K retirement benefits.
Applicants should send resume with references and salary requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.