Website JC Moag Corporation
Glass Fabrication and Tempering. Manufacturing.
JC Moag is a Glass Fabricator and Manufacturer. We are currently seeking to fill the following positions:
CNC Operators – 1st and 2nd Shift
– Program and run CNC files on glass fabrication machines.
– Setup and execute tooling and glass setup for drilling holes, routing notches, cutting shapes into glass panels.
– Load glass panels to CNC machine manually and with lift assist tools. (Individual lift 50 lbs, team lift up to 150 lbs).
– Operate various CNC machines including waterjet, 5-axis CNC, and 3-axis CNC.
– Setup, change, and, monitor tools for wear using programmed offsets.
– Monitor consumable stock levels.
– Organize daily workflow for maximum productivity and efficiency.
– Check fabrication for accuracy to customer specification.
– Review CAD drawings prior to execution.
Sucessful candidates will possess the following:
– ABILITY TO USE TAPE MEASURE AND CALIPERS REQUIRED.
– Valid Driver License.
– Attention to detail.
– Aptitude in organizational and time management skills.
– Ability to work quickly and efficiently to manage time sensitive tasks.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Ability to work individually and with a team in fast-paced manufacturing environment.
– Prior experience in a manufacturing environment with CNC programming and fabrication is required.
Benefits include competitive pay, paid vacation and sick time, health benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, plus 401K retirement benefits.
Applicants should send resume with references and salary requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.