Website Caesars Southern Indiana
Receives, stocks, and distributes items across property accurately and efficiently.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Count, check, mark, and enter receiving information into the computer system.
- Maintain clean, safe, and efficient stocking and picking of all items stored in the warehouse including sweeping and mopping.
- Operate all warehouse delivery vehicles and forklifts in a safe and courteous manner.
- Deliver all items from the warehouse to its intended destination throughout property.
- Picks up and delivers any items from vendors or personnel on property as requested.
- Maintains compliance with the Indiana Gaming Commission regulations, property and company internal controls, department policies and procedures.
- Complete all proper documentation for delivery, pick up, and transfer of items ensuring receipt of the appropriate signatures.
- Assist in departmental inventory of all stocked items in the warehouse.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Must be at least 21 years of age and possess a valid US driver’s license. Must pass OSHA certification for material handling equipment and US DOT driver certification. Must be knowledgeable with the use of a personal computer and Microsoft Office applications. Must be a team player. Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time (minimum of four hours).
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency while performing tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the casino; from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalator.
- Must be able to lift, carry and/or push a minimum of 40 lbs and/or be able to assist lifting up to 150 lbs.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, twist, turn, push, pull, grasp objects and the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
To apply for this job please visit fa-eunv-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com.