Website Caesars Southern Indiana
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Vacuums, sweeps, mops, and cleans carpet and flooring in guest rooms.
- Scrubs, disinfects and deodorizes bathtubs/showers, toilets, wash basins, wastebaskets, tile and other bathroom and/ or vanity fixtures and furnishings in guestrooms.
- Dusts, brushes, polishes, cleans and vacuums furniture, glass, mirrors, curtains, framed pictures, appliances and other structural fixtures and furnishings in guest rooms.
Removes trash and debris from guest rooms.
- Strips beds, collects dirty linens, and makes beds with fresh linens.
- Reports items found in guest rooms to Housekeeping Supervisor; properly tags Lost and Found items and delivers them to the Housekeeping Office, for storage.
- Routinely inspects guest rooms for maintenance needs, such as burned- out light bulbs, plumbing or electrical problems, carpentry needs, or other special problems, and reports same to the Housekeeping Office, for proper resolution.
- Accepts responsibility to follow key control procedures during assigned shift.
- Replenishes linens, amenities and other supplies to guestrooms.
Able to complete 16 to 18 rooms in 8 hours period
Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Must possess effective communication skills.
- Must be able to understand and comply with the requirements for safe handling of chemicals.
- Ability to read and comprehend a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints.
- Must possess problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Must have be a team player.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time (minimum of four hours).
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency while performing tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the casino; from floor to floor either by stairways(minimum of 20 steps) or escalator.
- Must be able to lift, carry and/or push a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, twist, turn, push, pull, grasp objects and the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
To apply for this job please visit fa-eunv-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com.