Website Hickory Treatment Center
Drug and Alcohol treatment facility
Hickory Treatment Center 315 Country Club Road Corydon IN 47112
Department: Behavioral Health
Under the immediate supervision of the Behavior Health Technician Manager, the BHT is responsible for monitoring, observing and reporting client activities while providing structure and support of the clinical person-centered treatment plan.
- Associates Degree in a Behavioral Health Field is preferred. Minimum requirements, High School diploma with at least 2 years’ experience in Behavioral Health is required.
- An ability to learn quickly, multi-task, and utilize effective communication skills, including both telephone and in-person.
- Positive demeanor and clear understanding of professional boundaries with clients.
- Knowledge of addictions and
- Ability to follow directives explicitly, adhere to facility policies, with seamless implementation, regardless as to client demands. Intrinsic motivation, client-driven service disposition, excellent time management skills, team approach, and basic computer skills.
- Scheduling flexibility, holiday and weekend rotation is REQUIRED.
- Dependability and punctuality are essential to this role.
- Must hold valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record and provide own insured transportation.
- Maintains adherence to HIPAA compliance in ALL communication regarding clients in treatment.
- Consistent, daily, APPROPRIATE engagement with clients, providing support through implementation of the treatment plan.
- Has clear understanding of substance use disorders and recognizes scope of responsibilities when working closely with clients in residential treatment.
- Uses EMR to accurately document ALL engagements with clients in treatment with concise, fluid communication in the electronic chart.
- Ensures all clients are in attendance with individual and group treatment sessions, as well as approved outside meetings.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of client information and records without exception.
- Clarity surrounding cultural sensitivity and professional boundaries.
- Attends all staff meetings and trainings as directed by supervisor.
- Works continuously to maintain the cleanliness and functional order of the Millau.
- Inspects property and documents same for needed repairs as per supervisor’s directive.
- Follow all processes and procedures in the Behavioral Health Procedural Manual
- Additional duties as assigned by BHT Manager and BHT Shift Lead.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.