Automotive Service Technician
Website Heritage Ford
Heritage Ford is a family owned and operated business which has served the Southern Indiana/Louisville community since 1988. We put the highest value on our customers as well as each member of our team. Our co-workers and customers are like family to us.
If you are aligned with our philosophy of providing our customers the greatest value possible, value a professional family atmosphere of trust, and are willing to contribute to a winning team, we would love to meet you.
- Up to $1,500 Signing Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Great work environment
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Complete all tasks assigned in a timely manner and maintain accurate records of all maintenance and repair work.
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- Maintain the work area in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 year college degree in vehicle maintenance/automotive technology preferred
- Strong automotive background
- Strong teamwork skills
- Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
- Valid driver’s license free from major interactions required
To apply for this job please visit careers.hireology.com.