Website Harrison County Hospital
Harrison County Hospital is looking for a Medical Assistant to join our team. The Medical Assistant is responsible for administrative as well as clinical tasks: such as maintaining patient records, preparing patients and rooms for examination, assisting physicians with exams, and performing front-desk tasks.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement, and Life Insurance
- Employee Health and Wellness Program
- PSLP (public student loan forgiveness) qualifying employer
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Hospital and Physician Practice Discounts
- Paid Days Off
- Extended Illness Days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Service Awards
- Café Discounts
- Ability to work independently and with groups.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Annual CPR recertification
- Ability to operate office equipment: computer, printers, fax machine, copy machine, telephone
- Good knowledge of medical terminology
- Use of correct terminology, spelling and grammar in documentation.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with various healthcare professionals, patients, families, and employees.
- Medical Assistant Degree Preferred
- 1 year of experience Preferred
- High School Diploma or GED Required
To apply for this job please visit hchin.applicantpro.com.