Website Harrison County Hospital
Harrison County Hospital is seeking a Full-time Environmental Services Tech to join our team!
STATUS: Full-time, plus Weekends
- Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement, and Life Insurance
- Employee Health and Wellness Program
- PSLF (public student loan forgiveness) qualifying employer
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Hospital and Physician Practice Discounts
- Paid Days Off
- Extended Illness Days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Service Awards
- Café Discounts
Assists in all activities of the Environmental Services department by engaging in cleaning and/or maintaining all areas of the hospital. Must be flexible and able to handle multiple tasks, will oversee and take responsibility for assigned area(s).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School education preferred but not required. (Note: Although a High School education is not required, the ability to read general safety information is required.)
- Experience in housekeeping or cleaning in the industrial environment is preferred but not required.
- Physical activity ranges from moderate to strenuous.
Most work is performed in an environmentally stable environment inside the hospital or its adjoining buildings, however on occasion it is necessary to perform duties in the entranceways and parking lots.
To apply for this job please visit hchin.applicantpro.com.