Website Harrison County Hospital
Harrison County Hospital is looking for Certified Nursing Assistants for our Med/Surg Department.
Applicants must have a CNA license in the State of Indiana.
Status: Full-time, Nights
- Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement, and Life Insurance
- Employee Health and Wellness Program
- PSLF (public student loan forgiveness) qualifying employer
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Hospital and Physician Practice Discounts
- Paid Days Off
- Extended Illness Days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Service Awards
- Café Discounts
Under the supervision of the Department of Nursing this position performs the receptionist and secretarial duties on the patient care unit; serves as the focal communication source in the nursing station through interaction with patients, visitors, staff, other departments and physicians; and assists the staff nurses in the treatment and care of patients in accordance with the established policies and procedures of the hospital. This employee demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span, to adequately assess data reflective of the patient’s status and interpret the appropriate information needed to provide age-specific needs.
- Basic simple nursing skills needed to function on Med/Surg Unit.
- Understanding of intake and output, documents correctly.
- Heavy phone use.
- Computer systems in Med-Surg area. (Cerner and Rauland).
- Use of fax and copier.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to fulfill all CNA requirements.
- Completes telemetry class successfully within 6 months of employment.
To apply for this job please visit hchin.applicantpro.com.