Website Caesars Southern Indiana
Sets up room, meeting space, convention center with banquet tables, side tables, chairs, bars, dance floor and equipment per instruction and Banquet Event Order (BEO).
Supplies team with correct amount of table linen, skirting, dinnerware and flatware to set the function.
Pulls requested amount of items needed to set buffet service line.
Understands and recognizes the separation and organization of items.
Handles appropriately and maintains items used for set-ups.
Maintains a neat, clean and organized, safe and comfortable environment for guests.
Follows up with Assistant Manager and/or Captain to ensure appropriate functionality and staging of room.
Adheres to all internal controls, policies, standards and procedures.
Understands performance expectations.
Other tasks and job related duties as assigned.
Provides courteous and friendly assistance to guests.
- This position will only work in areas where gaming is not taking place, with the exception of crossing gaming areas in order to get to work areas.
Works additional hours on short notice as requested by management to accommodate staffing emergencies, employee absences, fluctuation in business levels, special projects.
Must be at least 21 years of age or older. Must have good communication and interpersonal skills. Must be a team player. Must be able to work varied start times and shifts. Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time (minimum of four hours).
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency while performing tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the casino; from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalator.
- Must be able to lift, carry and/or push a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, twist, turn, push, pull, grasp objects and the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
To apply for this job please visit fa-eunv-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com.