Website Caesars Southern Indiana
Provides set-up of meeting and banquet space as specified by the Banquet Event Order (BEO) and as requested.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Sets up room, meeting space, convention center with banquet tables, side tables, chairs, bars, dance floor and equipment per instruction and Banquet Event Order (BEO).
· Supplies team with correct amount of table linen, skirting, dinnerware and flatware to set the function.
· Pulls requested amount of items needed to set buffet service line.
· Understands and recognizes the separation and organization of items.
· Handles appropriately and maintains items used for set-ups.
· Maintains a neat, clean and organized, safe and comfortable environment for guests.
· Follows up to ensure appropriate functionality and staging of room.
· Adheres to all internal controls, policies, standards and procedures.
· Understands performance expectations.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Provides courteous and friendly assistance to guests.
· This position will only work in areas where gaming is not taking place, with the exception of crossing gaming areas in order to get to work areas.
· Works additional hours on short notice as requested by management to accommodate staffing emergencies, employee absences, fluctuation in business levels, special projects.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Previous experience in a similar position preferred.
Must be at least 21 years of age or older. Must have good communication and interpersonal skills. Must be a team player. Must be able to work varied start times and shifts. Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
· Must be able to work independently.
· Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time (minimum of four hours).
· Demonstrates a sense of urgency while performing tasks and meeting deadlines.
· Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the casino; from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalator.
· Must be able to lift, carry and/or push a minimum of 40 lbs.
· Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, twist, turn, push, pull, grasp objects and the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
· Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
· Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
To apply for this job please visit edmn.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.