Website Harrison County Hospital
Harrison County Hospital is seeking to hire a Medical Assistant, LPN, or RN for our After Hours Care location.
STATUS: Full-time, Evenings
- Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement, and Life Insurance
- Employee Health and Wellness Program
- PSLP (public student loan forgiveness) qualified employer
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Hospital and Physician Practice Discounts
- Paid Days Off
- Extended Illness Days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Service Awards
- Café Discounts
- Indiana License (LPN, RN)
- Medical Assistant certificate not required
- Physician Office experience required
- Patient assessment (vitals, triage, etc.)
- Office labs (U/A, FS, etc.)
- Administer medications
- Computer competency
- ACLS and PALS recommended
Harrison County Hospital is one of the county’s largest employers. The hospital offers rewarding positions and pleasant working conditions in both clinical and non-clinical areas. As a hospital, our highest priority is providing excellent patient care.
By working at Harrison County Hospital, you have the opportunity to make an impact in the lives of our patients and promote joy throughout our communities.
To apply for this job please visit hchin.applicantpro.com.