Website Harrison County Hospital
Serving the people of Harrison County since 1950
Harrison County Hospital is one of the county’s largest employers. The hospital offers rewarding positions and pleasant working conditions in both clinical and non-clinical areas. As a hospital, our highest priority is providing excellent patient care.
Responsible for responding to emergency medical calls, providing on-site aid and transporting patients safely to medical facilities. Expected to assess patients’ conditions and implement first-aid procedures.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Appropriate EMS certification level for current position
- Current American Heart or Red Cross CPR
- Current Indiana Paramedic Certification
- Current American Heart Advanced Life Support Certification
- Current American Heart Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification
- Current Hazmat Awareness and obtain Hazmat Operations Level within one year
- Current Drivers License
- Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement, and Life Insurance
- Employee Health and Wellness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
To apply for this job please visit hchin.applicantpro.com.