Website Harrison County Hospital
Serving the people of Harrison County since 1950
Harrison County Hospital is one of the county’s largest employers. The hospital offers rewarding positions and pleasant working conditions in both clinical and non-clinical areas. As a hospital, our highest priority is providing excellent patient care.
By working at Harrison County Hospital, you have the opportunity to make an impact in the lives of our patients and promote joy throughout our communities.
Temperature screener will be responsible for screening and communicating with patients, visitors and others upon entry into the hospital using the most up to date screening and visitor policies of the hospital.
STATUS: Part-time, Temporary
- Dental, Vision, Retirement, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Health and Wellness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Hospital and Physician Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Service Awards
- Café Discounts
- Covid-19 symptom and temperature screening for all patients, visitors, and others entering the hospital.
- Must have excellent communication skills and maintain privacy and confidentiality of all entering the hospital.
- Documents according to hospital policy
- Maintains work environment and care of equipment and PPE
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent
- Customer service or medical environment experience preferred
- Basic computer skills required.
- Professional and customer-focused communication skills
- Ability to use a thermometer, and other appropriate screening tool required.
To apply for this job please visit hchin.applicantpro.com.