Website Harrison County Hospital
Serving the people of Harrison County since 1950
Nutrition Services Food Service Worker Float, FT, Days/Evenings #157-20
- Must be able to read, write, and speak in English
- Food preparation
- Customer service
- High school diploma or GED
- Food service experience is preferred, but not required
AGE SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES:
Demonstrates knowledge, skills, and behaviors appropriate to the populations served, and based on specific criteria and/or age specific considerations, as follows:
- Must be able to choose foods of appropriate consistency for all age groups.
- Must be able to choose utensils and dishware appropriately for all age groups.
- Must be able to interact appropriately with all age groups during tray delivery and pick-up.
To apply for this job please visit hchin.applicantpro.com.