Website Harrison County Hospital
Serving the people of Harrison County since 1950
* LPN license in good standing in the state of Indiana if applicable.
* Annual Fire/Safety Inservice attendance.
* Annual PPD.
* CPR Certification
* Corporate compliance
* Good knowledge of medical terminology
* Use of correct terminology, spelling and grammar in documentation.
* Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with various healthcare professionals, patients, families, and employees.
*Ability to work independently and with groups.
* Analytical and problem solving skills.
* Annual CPR recertification
* Ability to operate office equipment: computer, printers, fax machine, copy machine, telephone
* LPN or Medical Assistant Degree Preferred
* High School Diploma or GED Required
AGE SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES:
Demonstrates knowledge, skills, and behaviors appropriate to the populations (s) served, and
Based on specific criteria and/or age specific considerations, as follows:
* Ability to meet, speak with and comfort individuals who are adolescents, adult and geriatric.
To apply for this job please visit hchin.applicantpro.com.