Website Harrison County Hospital
Harrison County Hospital is seeking an experienced Floor Tech for the Environmental Services Department.
The Environmental Services Floor Tech will remove and transport all Biomedical/Infectious waste to the designated storage area. Clean and polish assigned floor surface areas by operating both manual and electric washing, scrubbing, stripping, waxing, and polishing equipment. Performs other duties as required, such as cleaning light fixtures, wall vents, and moving furniture. The mixing and handling of Hazardous Materials (cleaning products including stripping and waxing products). Physical activity ranges from moderate to strenuous. Works in all areas of the facility. Is subject to contact with infectious diseases, hazardous materials and unclean surfaces.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement, and Life Insurance
- Employee Health and Wellness Program
- PSLP (public student loan forgiveness) qualifying employer
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Hospital and Physician Practice Discounts
- Paid Days Off
- Extended Illness Days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Service Awards
- Café Discounts
- High School Education or GED required.
- At least 1 year of experience in commercial floor maintenance is preferred
- The mixing and handling of Hazardous Materials (cleaning products including stripping and waxing products).
- Physical activity ranges from moderate to strenuous
To apply for this job please visit hchin.applicantpro.com.