Hampton Inn, Corydon
Qualified Maintenance Technician will have experience in the following areas: painting, plumbing, climbing 10 ft + ladders, and changing electrical fixtures. Seeking candidates with the goal of efficient preventative maintenance at all times. The right candidate will have excellent customer service skills and an outstanding attitude.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use and execute a preventative maintenance checklist and complete minor repair work orders such as replacing ceiling tiles, light bulbs, patching vinyl, etc, to maintain the hotel and keep product quality to standard.
- Checking electrical systems such as air conditioning controls, television sets, lighting systems and makes minor repairs and/ or replacement.
- Making minor repairs to general plumbing systems and fixtures such as pipe lines, toilets and sinks, kitchen and laundry equipment.
- Refurbishing furniture and fixtures within guest rooms such as cabinets, tables, chairs, doors, windows and counters. Paints and finishes furniture and fixtures in guest rooms, if needed.
- Timely response to guest requests in a friendly and professional manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
To apply for this job please visit www.genhotels.com.