Ferrellgas is searching for a customer-focused Full-Time Propane Delivery Driver to join our team! Ferrellgas Truck Drivers are critical to our success as they are the face of our company in their daily interactions with our current and future customers. As full-time driver on our team, you will pick up and deliver propane to residential and industrial customers in a safe and efficient manner. Ferrellgas delivery drivers can expect to work local routes and be home every night; however, on-call rotations for after hours and weekend emergency deliveries may be needed.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401 (K) with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Wellness Program
- Propane Discounts
- Loads, secures, transports, delivers, and unloads propane to and from specified destinations
- Provides exceptional customer service by supplying service information and answering inquires
- Inspects vehicle and notifies supervisor of needed equipment, supplies, or routine maintenance
- Maintains compliance with all DOT requirements
- Previous truck driving experience, preferred
- Class A or B CDL, Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement, or obtain quickly
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good driving record
- Physically able to lift up to 60 pounds, in all weather conditions
- Must be a Citizen or National of the United States, a lawful, permanent resident, or have authorization to work in the United States
- Applicants must not now, or any time in the future, require sponsorship for an employment visa.
To apply for this job please visit careers-ferrellgas.icims.com.