Website Caesars Southern Indiana
Maintain physical structures, grounds and equipment in a like new condition utilizing proper tools and trade practices.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist trade positions as needed.
- Initial responder to radio requests.
- Performs tasks requiring tools, i.e. lamp changes, hot/cold calls.
- Operates and works from a man lift.
- Travel to various locations of the property.
- Perform minor repairs for HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting and preventive maintenance.
- Assists groundskeepers as required.
- Other duties assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous utility maintenance experience preferred.
- Must have basic math skills and be able to perform mathematic calculations.
- Must possess good reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Must have good communication skills both oral and written.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and be a team player.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated businessWORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time (minimum of four hours).
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency while performing tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the casino; from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalator.
- Must be able to lift, carry and/or push a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, twist, turn, push, pull, grasp objects and the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
To apply for this job please visit edmn.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.