Website Caesars Southern Indiana
Maintain physical structures, grounds and equipment related to all property-based operations in a like new condition utilizing proper tools and trade practices.
- Installs, visually inspects, operates, maintains, and services various refrigeration and air conditioning equipment and systems.
- Tests and repairs the electrical components of such equipment and systems.
- Installs, tests, visually inspects, cleans out and repairs pipes, plumbing systems and other related equipment.
- Erects, dismantles, and maintains plumbing structures, fixtures, and materials.
- Installs, tests, visually inspects, repairs, and maintains all electrical equipment, fixtures, appliances, light service and power systems.
Installs conduits for new wiring.
- Constructs, repairs, tests, visually inspects, operates, maintains, and services various machines, mechanical systems and equipment.
- Performs the more difficult and exacting tasks requiring a considerable variety of skilled and accurate manual operations.
- Consults on a daily basis with management to review current operational conditions, including but not limited to completed and projected work, staffing requirements, material requirements, and other issues significant to the smooth operation of the department.
- Maintains logs, records, and other documentation pertinent to the support of the departmental programs.
- On a continual basis, reviews material stores ensuring material levels are sufficient for uninterrupted routine repairs.
- Reviews material requirements for projected jobs or projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school/trade school diploma or equivalent preferred or equivalent work experience. License and/or
Journeyman qualifications in at least one of the basic trades of Carpentry, Electrical, Air Conditioning or
- Must be EPA certified.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Working knowledge of safety procedures and regulations consistent with the requirements of regulatory bodies of the physical plant to which they are assigned.
- Knowledge of federal, state and county building codes pertaining to their primary trade within their physical plant assignment.
- Minimum 3 years experience working within the primary trade preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot and correct all equipment repairs within the physical plant to which they are assigned.
- Knowledge of all utility and sewer systems associated with physical plant assigned.
- Must possess good product knowledge regarding replacement/repair parts and equipment of the basic physical plant to which assigned.
- Ability to resolve issues in a calm and professional manner.
- Ability to operate and work from a man lift.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time (minimum of four hours).
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency while performing tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the casino; from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalator.
- Must be able to lift, carry and/or push a minimum of 40lbs.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, twist, turn, push, pull, grasp objects and the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
To apply for this job please visit edmn.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.