Website Caesars Southern Indiana
With a friendly, upbeat and positive attitude, produce the highest quality of cleanliness in designated areas, throughout the property, following established procedures.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Deep clean restrooms, sanitize public toilets, urinals, walls, dividers, mirrors, sinks, counters, and floors, remove trash, stock all supply closets.
· Vacuuming gaming tables, cleaning gaming chairs, removing trash, cleaning all areas around slot machines, cleansing ash trays and urns, removing gum from floor.
· Vacuuming carpets, mopping, sweeping, dusting, cleaning of wood, glass, pictures, doors, tables, chairs, slot machines and carpets.
· Responsible for cleanliness of floors in assigned public and employee areas, which includes all front and back of the house.
· Responsible for removing/cleaning of biohazards.
· Responsible for equipment or process.
· Clean and maintain equipment.
· Uses equipment and supplies properly.
· Report maintenance concerns to Lead or Supervisor.
· Follow established key and chemical procedures.
· Occasionally use specialty equipment to maintain cleanliness.
· Performs cleaning duties according to periodic maintenance schedule.
· Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
· Good communication skills both written and oral.
· Ability to listen, read and follow instructions.
· Knowledge of cleaning agents or dilutions, and proper equipment use preferred.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Problem solving skills are highly desired, as well as an eye for detail.
· Must be a team player.
· Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
· Must qualify for, obtain, and maintain a gaming license from the Indiana Gaming Commission.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time (minimum of four hours).
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency while performing tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the casino; from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalator.
- Must be able to lift, carry and/or push a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, twist, turn, push, pull, grasp objects and the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
To apply for this job please visit edmn.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.