Website Eckart LLC
Incumbent is responsible for packaging finished goods and prepare for daily shipments per customer schedule. The ability to process materials, label, package, lift, count, audit, read instructional documents, organize and maintain material information systems, identify contents, move material and operate a forklift. The responsibility will involve working with external / internal contacts and have good communication skills verbally and written. The ability to adapt to changing environment conditions such as physical lifting / moving, is essential to the job.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ensure compliance with established procedures and maintain effective controls over the packing/shipping area.
- The ability to package product and ensure accuracy of the material being packaged and/or shipped.
- Coordinate communications with Inventory, Operations (Production), Purchasing, Scheduling, Accounting, and Program Management.
- Solve issues quickly, multi-task, organize, and operate basic Microsoft software packages such as: Outlook, Word and Excel, and TCM and UPS software.
- Maintain work environment with respect to safety, efficiency, and cleanliness.
- Maintain departmental working relationships to achieve total performance requirements. Effective communication, negotiation, and teamwork skills will all be used.
- Must develop the ability to interpret customer supplied documentation such as auditing materials.
- Inventory/cycle for finished goods each week.
- Complete assignments, projects, and other related duties as required by management.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonably related business activities as assigned by the manager. Key Electronics, Inc. reserves the right to change job duties as necessary. This Job Description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Prerequisites needed to meet minimum standards of job:
- Experience with Packaging/Shipping or Operational experience.
- Must be able to communicate (both verbal and written) at all levels within the organization.
- Must be organized and have excellent filing / record-keeping skills.
- Must be comfortable working in various plant level environments.
- Must be self motivated.
- Must be familiar or certified in Forklift operations.
- Must have, or be eligible to obtain drive for hire certification for driving delivery truck.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit eckart.apscareerportal.com.