Website South Harrison Community School Corporation
Full time 261 days a year with benefits.
Starting salary $15.64 an hour
*All employees must complete a nationwide criminal history
1. Demonstrated aptitude or competence for assigned responsibilities.
2. Such alternatives to the above qualification as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
Maintenance Supervisor, Director of Business Operations and/or Superintendent
To maintain the school corporation grounds in a condition of excellence so that full educational and/or recreational use of it may be made at all times.
1. Reports daily (or as directed) to the Maintenance Supervisor for assignment of duties.
2. Maintains a mowing, trimming, and general upkeep schedule.
3. Performs routine preventative maintenance for all assigned vehicles and equipment.
4. Examines school grounds on a regular basis for maintenance issues. Performs all maintenance issues discovered that do not require additional assistance, procuring necessary materials through the Maintenance Supervisor.
5. Reports maintenance issues to the Maintenance Supervisor that require additional assistance and/or materials for completion.
6. Performs all maintenance projects as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor.
7. Submits a monthly inventory of supplies and equipment on hand to the Maintenance Supervisor, accompanied by appropriate requests to purchase for needed materials.
8. Reports emergencies to the Maintenance Supervisor, Director of Business Operations and/or Superintendent immediately upon discovery.
9. Performs assigned duties relating to emergency situations (including snow removal) with efficiency.
10. Maintains records as required.
11. Duties may also include data entry as assigned.
12. Delivers inventories to individual schools as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor.
13. Complies with any reasonable written or oral request of the Maintenance Supervisor, Director of Business Operations and/or the Superintendent.
To apply for this job please visit ats.shcsc.k12.in.us.